Complete required fields to request an account to enroll your student(s).
For any family that DOES NOT have a child currently attending ANY SCHOOL within the Pullman School District:
Please follow the instructions below and complete this electronic form to request an enrollment account.
- If you DO have an email address, please enter it where prompted – an email will be sent to you with a temporary password.
- If you DO NOT have an email address or Skyward already recognizes your email address, please check “I don’t have an email” and enter your desired login name. A temporary password will be displayed immediately in a pop-up – this will be your only notification of your password so please make a note of it.
For ALL families with children currently attending ANY SCHOOL within the Pullman School District:
- DO NOT fill out the electronic request form below – you MUST access enrollment through your Skyward Family Access Account
- ALL families with children currently attending school in the Pullman School District ALREADY HAVE a Skyward account.
- If you have never signed in or do not know your user Login ID/Password, please proceed to the Skyward Family Access Account page and select ‘Forgot Login/Password’ to get an email account reset link.
- If you are unable to obtain a password reset to your personal email address, please contact the District Office by phone at (509) 332-3581 or by email at email@example.com to obtain login and password information.
For K-5 students, students are initially assigned to an attendance area school based on where the student lives. Use our 'Find My School' address lookup tool and find attendance area maps here: "Find my School" application.